Our $220 Memberships Include:
- Access to open studio space 7 days a week from 9am-12midnight.
- Use of tables, easels and open wall space.
- WiFi + Utilities + Air conditioning.
- Black and white printer + Scanner.
- Slop sink & kitchen area.
- Personal storage for art and supplies (2’ x 1’ x 1.5’ approx.)
- Additional storage for up to 4 oversize canvases (30” x 30” approx.)
- Access to screen-printing equipment (max. size: 14” x 14” prints)
- Access to etching press (10” wide roller x 18” long plate)
- Access to Digital Projector for tracing art onto large canvases.
- Optional inclusion in group shows in our storefront gallery
- Member listing on LaBodegaStudios.com including bio, current work (up to 12 images) & promotional info.
- Free weekly figure drawing session
- 10% off all classes offered at La Bodega Studios.
- Discounts + promos on La Bodega Studios events.
- 20% Discount on rental of space for personal events.
Complimentary use of studio space for one 2 hour long private event*
Membership is granted after signing a studio contract alongside first and last month's rent.
Memberships require three month initial commitment, then shift to month-t o-month.
La Bodega Studios requires 30 days written notice of termination of membership.
*Granted if six month commitment contract is signed.